This PV NET Conference is about the promotion of Photovoltaic Energy and it is related to the development of an improved energy policy for RES, that can include the best and cost efficient way of PV technology up take. The Conference is to present the final results of the PV NET project and the value added benefits. Focusing on optimizing intelligent energy management systems in order to create alternative, affordable, sustainable measures for European consumers. The smart net metering can be an effective energy policy for the further promotion of electricity produced from PV.
Why should you participate?
This is a very important Conference not to be missed, where politicians, experts, professionals, policy makers, EU officials, Universities and other key groups share experiences and prove that they can work together towards an improved energy policy for PV solar energy. The participation in the event is free of charge.
Who should attend?
- Decision makers, policy developers, interested in exchanging ideas
- Politicians, regulators, TSOs, DSOs, experts, professionals, policy makers, EU officials
- Representatives of European and international organizations willing to share relevant experiences
- Experts and professionals
- PV Solar Industry
- Individuals who wish to be informed about recent developments
- Academia and researchers
- Local authorities representatives
The PV-NET conference on the 8th May 2015 will take place in Stoa Lefkosias, PLATEIA OLD DIMARXEIOU, 1016 Lefkosia (Nicosia), Cyprus.